Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Start of our adventure

Hi,

I'm Jody. Nice to meet you! I am going to be the main writer of this blog but Manny is definitely going to contribute to it. I will have her introduce herself. We are both anti-facebook! (Even thought I have an account) No one cares that you are walking the dog or taking the trash out or going over so and so's house. Who cares! Manny and I are going to document our activities through this blog! Much cooler and you will def get a chuckle!

Manny and I have adventures all the time. Our adventures are just a riot. We laugh at everything because you need to laugh in life. We have been documenting, of course with pictures and funny captions, our adventures for the past 2 weeks so we have some catching up to do.

Just to give you a little background. Manny and I work at a custom motorcycle shop. Both of us love our jobs and often work comes into our adventures. I grew up around motorcycles. My new bike is the love of my life (don't tell the seven dwarfs! ill explain later). I call her, my bike,
La Puta Madre, "the shit". If you hear me refer to LPM that's my bike.

So that's me in a nut shell! Be sure to tune into to read about Jody & Manny's adventures!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. #3 in the house what what ..where are the pic i dont see them..



    ps. i love the blog i can't wait to see more of you two

    ReplyDelete